Sheraton is completing a three-year, multi-billion global brand overhaul that encompasses more than $4 billion in new hotels, renovations and signature brand initiatives in North America and another $2 billion in new hotels overseas. Highlights include:
- 70,000 new or newly renovated guestrooms -- 50,000 in North America alone
- More than 300 new lobbies featuring the brand's innovative Link@SheratonSM experienced with Microsoft®
- More than 100,000 brand new Sheraton Sweet Sleeper all-white, high thread count beds in 211 hotels and 83,000 guestrooms worldwide
- 98 renovated properties, nearly half of Sheraton's North American portfolio, including high profile gateway properties like the Sheraton Denver Downtown, Sheraton Dallas, Sheraton Seattle Hotel & Towers and Sheraton Montreal and Sheraton Waikiki.
- Sheraton has opened more than 60 new hotels worldwide since 2007 including new flagships such as the Sheraton Puerto Rico Convention Center Hotel & Casino and the Sheraton Phoenix Convention Center Hotel.
Sheraton Denver Downtown Hotel & Sheraton Dallas Hotel - A combined $160 million renovation to the Sheraton Denver Downtown Hotel, Colorado's largest hotel, and the Sheraton Dallas Hotel has been completed.
- Located on the famous 16th St. Mall
- 1,231 guest rooms and suites
- 133,000 Sq. Ft. of meeting space
- Located in downtown in the Arts and Financial District
- 1,840 guest rooms and suites
- 230,000 Sq. Ft. of meeting space
Remodeled Guest Rooms
- 37" LCD flat panel TVs
- Oversized work desks
- Signature Sheraton Sweet Sleeper Beds
- 300 thread count pillowcases and sheets
- More information on Sheraton Denver Downtown & Sheraton Dallas guest rooms
- Unique lobby lounge at the Sheraton Denver Downtown and the Sheraton Dallas that enable guests to stay connected using Windows-based computers that feature Microsoft Office, complimentary internet, and printing.
- Stay connected with instant access to information and technology for work, leisure and social networking.
Renovated Fitness Center
- Sheraton Fitness by Core Performance
- All new fitness equipment
- Video on deman workouts and online training.
Dining at the Sheraton Denver Downtown Hotel
- 15|FIFTY - Mix of classic American food with a fusion influence. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily.
- 16MIX - Ideally situated on the 16th Street Mall, 16MIX features specialty cocktails and Colorado microbrews. Open from 3:00 PM to 2:00 AM daily.
- The Salad Bowl - Enjoy made to order salads with over 50 healthy and great tasting toppings. Open 11:00 AM - 8:00 PM daily.
Dining at the Sheraton Dallas Hotel
- The Kitchen Table - Authentic American cuisine. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner daily.
- Draft Media Sports Lounge - 4,000 Sq. Ft. sports bar with 21 TVs, pool tables, and Nintendo Wii stations. Open 11:00 AM - 1:00 AM daily.
- Chill Frozen Yogurt - Mini dessert bar offering frozen yogurt, variety of toppings, and "Bark Bars." Open 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM daily.
- Peet's Coffee & Tea - Enjoy freshly brewed and blended coffee or assorted teas while savoring the taste of fresh hot doughnut holes, pastries or bagels. Open 6:00 AM - 6:00 PM daily.