Meetings Made Easy at Sheraton Denver Downtown
Terms & Conditions
OFFER If a customer (the "Customer") books a meeting at a Participating Property between January 1, 2017 and December 31, 2017, for an arrival date on or before March 31, 2018, and the meeting or event has between 10 and 100 eligible guest rooms booked on the peak night (the "Eligible Event"), Customer will receive the following:
- A dedicated small meetings and events manager;
Values representing up to 20% in Food and Beverage and Meeting Room discounts when customer chooses one of our small meetings packages
- Use of Starwood’s Fast Track Contract;
Terms & Conditions
- “Peak Night” is defined as the contracted block date with the highest number of guest rooms.
- Promotion must be referenced at start of the negotiation process with the Participating Property for the Eligible Event, and is not valid with any room blocks or Eligible Events booked, under negotiation, or that occurred prior to May 1, 2017.
- Promotion may not be combined with any other offers, incentives, discounts or promotions.
- Promotion not valid on catering only business.
- Promotion is subject to availability of guest rooms and meeting facilities at time of booking.
- The Customer must be a legal corporate entity with a valid tax ID number, business number, or other equivalent documentation.
- Promotion is valid only at Sheraton Denver Downtown Hotel.
- Starwood is not responsible for omissions or typographical errors.
- This promotion is void where prohibited by law.
- Starwood reserves the right to discontinue this promotion at any time.
- SPG, Starwood Preferred Guest, Sheraton, Four Points, W, Aloft, Le Méridien, The Luxury Collection, Element, Westin, St. Regis, Tribute and their respective logos are the trademarks of Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc., or its affiliates.
© 2017 Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc. All Rights Reserved.