If you missed out on Cyber Monday, don't worry - there's still time to take advantage of Starwood's Cyber Monday Sale!
Through Friday, Nov. 30, save up to 25% off rates and packages at more than 500 participating hotels and resorts in North America and Latin America (including the Sheraton Denver Downtown Hotel).
And since it's the season of giving, for every room booked through the Cyber Monday Sale, Starwood will donate 10 Starpoints (up to 500,000) to UNICEF as part of #GivingTuesday - a socal movement to create a National Day of Giving at the start of the holiday season. They'll also support the American Red Cross by matching any Starpoints donations made at spg.com/redcross through
Check out how far donated Starpoints can go to helping those in need:
For the American Red Cross - 2,000 Starpoints = $25 USD donation; 4,000 Starpoints = $50 USD donation; 8,000 Starpoints = $100 USD donation; 12,000 Starpoints = $150 USD donation; 16,000 Starpoints = $200 USD donation.
- 500 Starpoints: could provide a child with learning materials for an entire year
- 1,000 Starpoints: could buy a football to help children develop through play
- 5,000 Starpoints: could provide essential education materials, uniforms and tutorials for female students in Ethiopia
- 10,000 Starpoints: could provide training for 1,250 teachers in Burkina Faso including training on HIV prevention messages for young people
- 15,000 Starpoints: could provide 2 bicycles to rural communities in Africa to help children get to schools a long distance from home
- 20,000 Starpoints: could pay for 10 chalkboard sets for classrooms in South Africa